Amherst Sour Diesel
Amherst Sour Diesel by Humboldt Seed Organization is a Sativa-dominant feminized cannabis strain that belongs to the Diesel family. If you buy Amherst Sour Diesel cannabis seeds, you will have the chance to grow a multi-featured cannabis hybrid. Read more
|Genotype||20% Indica / 80% Sativa|
|Cross||Chemdawg x Amherst Super Skunk|
|Suitable for||Indoors and outdoors|
|Indoor flowering||65-70 days|
|Indoor yield||400-600 g/m2|
|Outdoor harvest time||Late October|
|Outdoor yield||2000-3000 g/plant|
|Outdoor height||2-3 m|
Amherst Sour Diesel
The mystery of the unknown
Amherst Sour Diesel is a cannabis seed whose origins are kept a secret. This wonderful vigorous marijuana plant will reward your work with large, elongated, compact buds complemented by a rich complex aroma. Indoors it performs best with a short growth and outdoors, in temperate, warm, dry and Mediterranean climates or in a greenhouse. A marijuana plant that boasts balanced properties.
Top-notch flavour and effect
Idyllic feelings to treat the senses
The aroma of this cannabis hybrid is a pleasant combination of ripe fruit and oil. The flavour is rich and complex, with hints of tropical fruit, oil and exotic wood. The effect, typically Sativa, is euphoric, uplifting, powerful and long-lasting. A cannabis strain Sativa lovers will know how to appreciate.
Write a review for this strain
and win a €200.00 worth HSO seed collection!
Every two months, we will raffle off an awesome batch of seeds worth €200.00 among all customers who leave a review. Write yours now!
Customer reviews for Amherst Sour Diesel
- Special Love!!! facile da seguire, resistente. fioritura 60-65gg dipende dagli stress che subisce. Un attacco di tripidi a fini fioritura non le ha smosso un peletto, perse tutte le foglie/foglioline ma il raccolto perfetto!!!!
- Awesome Color on 4/5 plants 1 plant stayed mainly green fairly easy to grow
- This is the best sativa i have ever smoked in my life. i am from Finland and have suffered from depression for years. Finally this year when i got rid of medications i got my feelings back. It was the most awesome feeling i have felt when i smoked this sativa and got in my Friday sauna it was awesome. My Favorite strain from this day Amherst Sour Diesel.
- just planting the seeds and cant wait for October to have my giant buds
- this strain has stayed in my garden for 3 calendar years so far, dont see any reason to let her go, strong skunky smells and taste, amazing buzz, and as the pics show she is simply gorgeous
- Large buds Strong plant Late flower
- Fantastic genetics. Have two different phenos both awesome in their own way.
- Love strain. Grew like wild flower. Stretched a bit quickly, would shorten veg time next time. Lovely smoke and great in oils.
- Awsome strain
- So good
- best seeds in the world!!nice strains and strogn bud!! respeact from greece guys!!keep going up..
- hi all. live in Canada allowed to grow four plants per house. bought asd and blue dream from humboldt seeds and bought two other companies of seeds. Amherst sour diesel out preformed all of them in size and quality of bud. as long as I grow cannabis I will always have at least one Amherst sour diesel in my garden. buy some you will not be sorry. thx mike
- Thank you Humboldt love Stoke UK
- This is an awesome strain. Been medicating and would like to grow it pretty soon!
- Beautiful buds, mouth-wateringly tasty, pungent aroma, nice chunky yeild and great for rosin pressing
- Beautiful buds, really smooth smoke and great for rosin pressing
- First strain ever experimented with using Humbolt Corp. was very impressed by the quality , yield and flavor this strain provided. Its on my favorites list. This strain pretty much grows itself with little maintenance.
- Only got one seed to germinate but boy I tell you I found the keeper cut that dreams are made of frosty 73 day finisher who gives me almost 800 grams per m2 she does me right. I have kept her for a year now no decline in strength and vigor. Looks quite different then the common cut can’t wait to run the New and others from this library great breading super stable even to huge light leaks all around amazing hope to win a cup with her next year.
- Top Notch strain. Harvested at 12 weeks under 400w LED in a 3x3tent pheno finding project
- The packaging and shipping from HSO was top notch. I'm at best a ghetto grower and at worst a lazy grower. I don't want to have to baby and care for a high maintenance plant. These are the dream. With very little extra care these beauties take on a robust rich green color and grow wider bushing out rather than stretching. We are only a little halfway thru their cycle and without a doubt these will be stars. Choosing the autoflower and femenized seeds was key. The HSO know what they are doing and provide high quality product. If you are looking for an easy strain to grow I highly recommend this product. Under a simple grow light on 18 off 6 they are doing amazing, they are hearty and hard to kill requiring very little input from me. I will edit and upload pictures on the final harvest but I am already super delighted at how they are looking.
- Very vigorous growth. Wonderful in a SCRoG setup. Easy to grow with no special needs, indeed she handles and shrugs off the most vigorous training. Organically grown she starts to smell early on into flower and I would have used a filter but liked the smell too much. Harvest and trimming was easy with removal of fan leaves and a light 'detailing'. Initially, the diesel aroma changes and a delightful incense and cedar with delicious herbs and a more 'refined' fuel taste develops. truly a connoisseur strain that I'll be adding to my 'stable' of regulars! Thanks, Humboldt!
- High Grade Cannabis
- Top notch stuff people
- ASD was a pleasure to grow! The aroma was like incense! After I'd cured it for 3 months it was like smoking a fine cigar! Beautiful spicy, incense and diesel. A connoisseur strain.
- I grew this for the first time popped one seed and bam off to the races it was one of the 4 I kept. Did very well no issue with mildew or mold no bug problems either. Got a little bigger then expected had to scrog net it twice for the colas. They were falling over. Finished unlike any sour Diesel I've smoked before white frosty completely won me over. Have not finished drying to try it out yet but I've always been impressed with Humboldt seeds. The blueberry headband right now is my winner non stop smoking. I'll be ordering the blueberry muffins when I can. Thanks so much for all your hard work and dedication so I can have my clean organic Sun grown cannabis. Nothing compares to your seeds. Never have to do more then one seed per year. They always germinate without issues. This blueberry headband is gorgeous.
- This strain is amazing!!!!!
- Amherst Sour Diesel im my fav sativa strain atm...from taste..smell to type of high..smell is strong..sweet and sour at that same time..taste is hard to describe..chem family for shure..type of high is awesome..clear and strong first you feel "open hand punch from somebody 4times bigger than you..you forgot what to buy on shop soo you buy something sweet..but when you asimilate whit thc level you feel refreshing type of high in clouds but stell clear..we tested 6 seeds..all was wery stable..only 2 phenos whit little diferences in smell and taste..growers info..flowering beetwen 63 to 72 days stretch about 2x girls are vigorous so they like good feeding(organic in my case)big yealder and overall awesome strain plus this awesome loud smell and type of high is one of best sativas form ne for shore..stop talking some pics
- 2 phenos I've noticed. A super skunk dominate very dense sweet smelling, early finishing phenomena (8-9wks) and a more sour diesel cleaning pheno that is looking like it will go 10-11wks. A little disappointed w the longer running pheno. Don't get me wrong it I'd FIRE but I prefer 8-9wk strains. Over all it's a good variety w a lil pheno hunting, u can pick the best 1 for your situation
- Grows very high yields an is a very nice smoke never had a better indoor plant love it definitely will run again without a doubt
- very nice weed and strrong
- Creo que es espectacular es el mejor banco del mundo y esta variedad es extraordinaria en sabor y efecto tiene todo lo que un cultivador puede pedir es extraordinaria
- This is amazig srain i got 260 gram form 2 plant under 400 w tennt very very strong butiful dens big bud cover with many more trhicome very recomend frim all aspect of growing energetic sativa kiie it you smoke and then start cleaning the house talking to pepole you want to be active good for work toogther with eye drops you canot hide that your high unless that ,perfect srain for productive day use Amazing 10/10 About teaste well see very chimich tast and sour along vert pkasent aroma in the jar and giing smoth dwon https://growdiaries.com/diaries/28574-amherst-sour-disel-hso
- All seeds germinated and sprouted grow perfectly cant wait to smoke !
- Love this site always gotten good seeds from them
- I purchased a 3 pack for outdoor grow from April to late October, I had 8' plants with buds the size of bananas. I was extremely happy with this strain and looking forward to my next grow in the upcoming months.
- I received a free bean from The Attitude. Very strong effect. A little bat hit and you are off and running. Excellent taste. Very compact bud structure. Excellent for getting work done. Gave me major paranoia in a public setting. At home, working in the garage, yard, painting, physical tasks, this ganja rocks. Wouldn't clone though. It was a sad day I used up the last of it.
- Great buds great seeds great allround
- Amherst Sour Diesel best ever strain of grown regards to THC purple colour excellent formed buds
- The best strain. I have to always keep extra seeds around I love it so much I have to have it every day. Thank you
- I bought Amherst diesel at a cannabis exhibition at the PNE in Vancouver in the summer of 2018. All five seeds germinated. The plant structure is compact with short distances between nodes. It is a slow starter to flower but picks up the pace at around four and a half weeks. It is very leafy with huge fan leaves. The smell is subtle with hints of exotic cedar and sandalwood mixed with oily fuel. The bud structure is round and dense. The plant won't need topping, but will require some thinning out. It finishes around nine weeks, but I would grow the plant a little longer than others as it does not stretch much upon being flipped to the flower cycle. All in all a good smoke
- Amazing Strain. Absolutely wonderful. It truly does double in size in flower. I started this strain 2.5 weeks behind Oregon Diesel, and by the time I flipped the lights the Humboldt had almost caught the Oregon Diesel in size. This strain is vigorous and flowers fairly quiclkly compared to its suggested 9-10 weeks. I’ll be checking the trichome colors but wow do I wish I got these seeds going at the same time... if I could have topped these they would even bushier right now. The buds look exactly like the picture, they’re like a muffin top rather than a cone, and dense up extrmely fat!!! Very sticky, very smelly stuff.
- This stuff is super potent, but I didn't love the flavors I got from it quite as much as some other HSO strains i've grown (mainly Choc Mint OG being my favorite flavor profile). Very piney, and lemony. Great trich coverage though - definitely more of a day time jittery high than a couch lock in my experience.
- Easy to grow, very resistent and very nice looking. These are strong genetics.
- One of the best hso seeds for outdoor growing. Become huge and tall with high potency and high yield. THC on her flowers is like it cover with snow.I got about 2k/plant in average . So it's really wonderful. I'm going to try it more again. Thank u humboldt
- ive tried some amherst sour diesel and its potent im in love with some one yet i love myself more. i want to win your giveaway as im in love with a dutch women
- Grower's Point Of View: This strain is very tough and forgiving for a learning grower. These came free with a Blue Dream order, and it outperformed Blue Dream when put under the stress of my being a noob grower. While I never did get a good harvest from the Blue Dream seeds I received, I always got good results from the Amherst Sour Diesel while giving both the same conditions and nutrients. I'm a better grower now, and when I get the money one day, I'd like to give the Blue Dream a shot again. But if you are looking for an easy to grow strain, this one can handle a lot of stress and bounce back from pretty bad grower mistakes as long as its in veg or early flower stage. She also produces a respectable yield every time even if you stress her in flower. High Quality: She has a very nice brainstorm/rushing thoughts effect on me that I can use to come up with new ideas very quickly, which I like in a sativa. It also has a rush effect ,if you have a good amount, and will make your heart race during the peak, which can be freaky at first but I actually enjoy it. It also has a good euphoria effect. You don't need a lot with this strain to get a good buzz and the buds can be very frosty, sticky, dense and aromatic. She is like a cup of coffee as long as you don't overindulge, and I sometimes get very energetic on it from the energy boost, which can up productivity when doing monotonous chores, and can enhance other activities as well :) She makes tasty rosin as well, which is my preferred way to enjoy it. Recommended on both accounts!
- Die Outdoor strains sind echt super sie versprechen das was Sie in der Anzeige schreiben Höhe Breite Ertrag ist auch bei mittleren Klima super erreichbar kaum schimmelanfällig kaum Schädlingsbefall super schöne saftige fette dicke Buds selbst Laien oder Neulinge schaffen einen hohen Ertrag Amherst Sour Diesel ist so geil
- Very interesting plant, I grow it mainlining way, now it starts blooming, Im really curious how it will smell and taste.. same I got mango sapphire, but this one should be really thc high.. so I am very curious.
- Amazing strain, super flavorful and the buzz is definally exceptional, however the pheno I got was defiantly more sour diesel.
- I am growing the Amherst sour diesel, under an 800watt lamp, this is LED technology so it doesn't actually use 800W, phew. But it emits as much light as an 800watt, distance between plant and lamp 45.7 cm, light concentration received is 494umol/m²/s. The leaves are astounding, very dark green, the plant grows very densely, and wide aswell. If you train this plant humongous yields are possible, watch out for your humidity they dont seem to take it that well. I am No expert, i just love weed, im from Amsterdam, and I want you to smoke great bud like this. Roll up!
- Growing, so far it is a success! Very resistant and easy to train!
- This strain is awesome to grow and easy to cultivate. During veg she showed steady even growth topped her at 7inch flipped her at 9 and by week 5 I had fat and some of the most resinous bud I have ever seen. She finished at 10 and a half weeks ultra fat and sticky with amazing flavours. Seriously hard hitting well done guys.
- Huge feather dusters of Diesel deliciousness..works well in a bubbler..very impressed with all aspects..give a go..disappointment not included ☺
- The best in the world!
- The best
- Beautiful plant with rock hard nugs, great producer.superb taste and potency too!!
- this strain has dense nugs and the smell is like gas but better. medium producer but i only grew it for 4-5 weeks before flowering it. nothing special done to her. awesome strain that i am growing again to take clones.
- An absolutely beautiful strain to cultivate. Large dense,resinous nugs with a strong, sweet aroma that is just delicious. Tastes smooth and is One of my favourites to smoke. I would recommend this train to anyone, being very high THC ,quite easy to grow and such a wonderful end product. All my seeds sprouted and were all very strong
- Just started my ASD seeds(3) and I'm overly impressed. They were soaked in distilled water for 24 hrs then placed directly into 2.5" starter pots. At about 6" tall they were placed in 5L containers and they've double thier height and girth in 2 weeks. NOT GONNA BE MY LAST HSO CROP !!!! Gonna try some 707 next
- beaut bud formation, top notch, 5 stars all round
- Amherst Sour Diesel is a surprise box. It was the youngest and the weakest one in the tent, but flipping to blooming and she showed her amazing powerful buds covered with full of resin. Absolutely suitable for the top hardest fertilizer regimes. Incredible resistant to pH fluctuations. This lady has never showed a sign of any kind of problem. Vigorous in blooming with amazing smell. Top plant for scrog. Yield is incredible. Buds are very stable in shape and super dense. Very happy and positive high. Incredible recommended for stress and depression. Whenever I smoke Amherst Sour Diesel ,there is no way for me other than smiling and smiling :)
- Maybe the most prolific strain in the greenhouse this year. It is a multi-stage harvest plant outdoors, producing a layer of big fat mature buds that need to be harvested a bit early followed by a more uniform beautiful layer. Buds are dense, cure and dry well, and were mold resistant. It is more uplifting than a pure indica but I don't find it to have a strong sativa effect. I did grow past just milky and to some amber trichomes, which can emphasize the indica aspects. Delicious smoke, smells great, and the big dense buds look real nice in a big jar like a dispensary would have. First harvest is quite early, final takes a bit longer but it's not too bad at all.
- I received this as a freebie from Seedsman. When another seed did not germinate I threw this in a pot and managed to get it above ground right before flip. Now it’s hands down the stinkiest in the garden. I’m about a week away from chop and can’t wait to try it.
- I have your blue dream, chewmdwag, and ASD. Blue dream is huge and lovely Chewmdwag looks amazing, but I made some mistakes, because low yield, ASD absolutely fantastic. Had bud root but very strong effect. My favorite smoke at the moment. 100% gemination on 20 of your seeds so far. Very good packaging, not fast UK delivery. Overall strongly recommended
- Great plant. Very potent. Had bud root, but environment wasn't perfect. Big buds, nice smell and taste . Not for casual smokers. I am giving her another grow in better environment. If you after potent sativa look no further. I smoke for 22 years and I love this strain for its potency.
- We grew eight Amherst Sour diesel alongside eight seeds from another company the asd completely outperformed them in every way I was really impressed with the size and potency of the buds. unfortunately even with carbon filters it proved to potent as it was smelling in the street so we had to cut down early but I would definitely grow again given the chance.
- Sour and diesel is what I expected and that is exactly what you get, but more! Its got a unique taste and looks so good frosty nugs. Easy to care for and not much trimming needed, so its perfect to try for a first time. Would recommend to anyone and has wowed everyone who tried it!
- Very impressive strain. Very strong weed if not the strongest iv smoked. Aroma and flavour are both to die for and are very inviting. I was litterally like a kid at christmas smoking this bud. I ran 2 seeds an got 2 phenos. 1 was stretchy but fast flowering finished in just under 9 weeks and was a week ahead of her short n stocky sister that produced some really good stacks and also worth noting is her aroma. oh my god her smell !! Got to give credit where it is due so a big thanks to humboldt seeds for bringing this strain to the worlrd but more importantly my garden. Worth every penny if not more
- 5 STAR RATED. A BIG PRODUCER. THIS GREW BETTER THAN THE FROSTY PICTURE SHOWN. I WANT TO POST PICS. INCREDIBLE FROST!!! PLEASE LET ME POST 3 PICS. LOTS OF PURPLE AND PINKS IN MY COOLER BASEMENT. WICKED BAG APPEAL. BETTER YIELD THAN ANY OF THE OTHER 10 STRAINS I GREW NEXT TO IT. BIG PROPS TO HUMBOLDT!!
- This "little" lady will shock even the most experienced of growers whove yet to taste, and even those that have like myself just keep coming back for the exquisite and unmistakable Flavours, my most recent simply stank the room out during veg of passionfruit to the point I even disconnected my carbon filter just to have the entire house smell of it... ladies and gentlemen if you are looking for a show stopping plant that's an absolute joy to cultivate? look no further than Amherst Sour Diesel.
- is's greatest strein i love it, it's my life , love u humbolt for this, it is very very strong and long lasting. <3
- One of the best strains I have grown to date and all I can say is she is a beast. She has made everything else in my room look tiny in comparison and the smell.... mmmmmmmmmmm. What can I say apart from WOW perfect diesel and the colours during late flowering are beautiful. She is defo on my keepers list and I can't wait to have more than one of these perfect little ladies in my room
- Got one of these free with a purchase. It stretched and went all leggy only producing small buds with huge spacings. On a more positive note it is a lovely sour smoke and hits you straight away and gives a long and very pleasurable high and is a a fantastic painkiller. The buds, though very small, really swelled with very round calxyes frosted with white sparkly trichromes. The smell is more vegetal and inconspicuous but the smoke is sour and tangy, like a sour candy but smooth and very pleasant.
- One of my favorite. Easy to grow. Enjoyed the high definitely would recommend it. Great tasting
- I purchased Amherst SD , Lemon Garlic, and Chem D . This was a grow gorrila style . The area where they all where planted was grown up and had poor dirt mixed with horse manure. The only fertilizer used was a bloom booster during flowing . It was a humid wet summer heavy dews . This is what happend. I planted the SD with the Lemon G , Chem Dog , and a KC brains NL . At First it looked like the NL and SD was gonna race with each other up until first of July then the SD took off like a jet . It got tall about 11 ft I didn't top any of them . She started putting on flowers and came on strong , buds everywhere . After she finished out I cut her down the buds smelt amazing with a lemon fuel type smell with some fruit like undertones. Manicurein her wasn't bad lots of bud to leaf ratio . 1 plant totaled 14 oz of sticky high quality bud grown from sees to finish first of October in a gorrila grow the dirt was poor and the place where she was at wasn't the sunniest eather . The smoke is smoth and uplifting and taste well the buzz is a head first with some body stone with energy but beware to much and u get a couch lock feel . I'll be running this strand again next season. It handles stress well .
- got this strain for free with my purchase here and i'm extremely pleased with this plant. Extremely easy to grow and has fairly high thc. This strain has an amazing woody taste and a huge yield, i grew this indoors in soil and got 500 grams on a 600w hps light. i recommend using scrog when growing this because the colas get extremely dense and heavy. will keep in my garden, one of the best diesels i have tasted.
- This strain is very strong, when i smoke first i was thinking that this strain is amazing, i was flying around of earth, i was in clouds and my trip was so amazing, 1-2 hit by joint and you are very high, high trip was going 4-5 hours, after that time you will be relaxing and feel indica
- Many Canadians were introduced to the superior genetics of Northern California in the late 1970s, so embracing the great selection of seed varieties from Humboldt Seed Organization was an easy choice. The hardest part was making a selection. In the case of Amherst Sour Diesel, it's simply a solid performer indoors. The seeds were super viable, germinating quickly, followed by rapid, dense vegetative growth for 8 weeks in a rich composted soil supplemented with periodic fertilizations. Vegetative lighting was fairly intense, so the Amherst Sour Diesel responded with strong branching and fairly short inter-nodal stretch resulting in an absolutely gorgeous, dense, compact plant, with many side branches competing for canopy space at near the same height as the central spike - No need for pinching when given sufficient vegetative lighting as the canopy quickly filled with growing tips. To achieve such growth Amherst Sour Diesel was a healthy eater, responding well to a basic fertilizer regime using a slightly diluted 20-20-20 fertilizer with micronutrients during vegetation. As the lights were dialed down to 12:12 the plant responded quickly into a beautiful stretch, with a thick canopy of tips reaching for the stars. Nitrogen was dialed back to only 7, as the plants clearly still needed some help during the first half of flowering, with P&K bumped to assist with rapid bud development. By the second week all nodes were bursting with fat, delicate clusters of creamy white pistils, and smaller leaves and calyx' covered with a white frost of glassy high stalked trichomes. A beautiful start. Dense flower development followed quickly, and by the 5th week the plant was heavy under the weight of well-developed rocket-shaped colas, dense calyx development, crystal caked. The plants finished in about 9 weeks with branches bent under the weight and volume of the impressive, sugar coated colas. From the day the seeds sprouted, through all phases of growth, Amherst Sour Diesel was a delightfully rewarding and easy plant to grow, reacting very positively to every bit of love it received. and responding in turn with a spectacular harvest of fat, sweet and pungent buds. All in all, an excellent experience from Humboldt Seed Organization. Many thanks from your Northern friends.
- one of my favourite strains to date. to partake and to cultivate. from the day it sprouts til the day its medicine, this strain is truly magnificent. so far the phenos ive found are immensely strong and absolutely stink of almost over ripe fruit and oil and fresh cut wood. this strain is in its own league and is one i seriously recommend if you havent already tried it. beautiful is an understatement and you can expect some serious weight and growth early on in the flowering period, its almost spikey crown like buds are covered in resin and you get a lovely purple colour all over the flowers and leaves, lower stem nugs when cracked look like they have purple veins flowing through them. the best strain out there in my eyes! great work humboldt!
- Beautiful hybrid aesthetically and tasting. One of the best strains available. Very potent : )
- Got some Amherst from y'all and let me tell you KABOOM off the charts in every way bravo well done. Lots of goodness about this gal heavenly flavor smell easy to grow and mass yields the consumption effects are not of this world total body brain pain eraser LOTS OF FUN
- This plant is the best thing I've tried 1. High Yield 2. Sativa 3. 27% THC I'm happy to take more) Thank you for such product
- super strong cerebral high
- Let this one grow nice and big, was well worth the wait Awesome frosty buds and lovely sour D taste and smell
- Awesome strain grew in dwc under 300 watt led on a short grow went into bloom and exploded grew big fat coalas dripping with crystal covered thc cured beautifully smoked amazing will definetly grow again 10 / 10 humboldt really know their seed strains had 3 fems all germinated 100%
- This is a amazing strain it beats my blue dream,blue cheese,cookies kush, and holy. It is by far the densest and best overall strain i have and its very recomendable
- beautiful smell from this one, sweet smelling dense nuggs with sour dankness
- such a beautiful strain to grow. had her in living soil in a 5gal outside in the aussie sun ,the particular phenotype i had was very vigorous finished flowering around 64 days with beautiful colours and some amazing tasting flowers. i also run blue dream in the same conditions and she flourished very stable strong genetics,keen to try some other of HSO strains
- I have grown this strain a couple of times now, brilliant genetics and such a lovely plant to grow, really big fist sized flowers that sparkle like a Vampire from Twilight on a Florida beach in August. Relativity easy to grow as well, really responds well to training and doesnt grow too tall for a sativa dominant plant :) Will definitely be growing again :)
- How's the stetch anybody knows I have some indica looking seedlings
- Got this one as a free gift just started it cant wait to enjoy the end results
- this strain is show all the sign i want to see 3 weeks away from heavers. i do a 10 seed pheno hunt and i defiantly have 2 keepers thanks to brown guy 420 showing me the way forward to HSO.
- Got this as a freebie from herbies and im not sure if I got the real deal mine seems really indica dominant with very short internodes and really wide big fan leaves. Seems very nice but not at all like a sativa. Not sure if it's the phenotype or was just given the wrong bean. About to flip so ill just have to see how her flowers turn out. But as of now im thinking I was given the wrong bean by herbies
- Sounds like a great strain . Sounds like it is a full , aromatic beauty . Just waiting for me to enjoy her wonderful properties and benefits . I bet she has a great terp. Profile . Looking that good she has too!
- Would love to have and get experience with hso strains They sounds all good and great Would love win some great beans So i can get experience from your great strains and write great reviews about it I would even make a youtube channel to let see how it goes etc Say i would be choosen as a win 200 euro of that great seeds i have my favorits and its awsome Its oud be also a awsome birthday present gift Friday 16 dec is my birthday. My favorits strains from hso wishlist is : Chemdawg Amherst sour diesel Bleu berry headband Dessert diesel Raspberry diesel Saphirre og Sour bleu berry Sour diesel #2 That would be my choise 3 packs off these great strains i would love to win for getting experience with hso strains and write reviews and film it place it on youtube
- Hear a lot about this one Love diesel wanna grow this one too to try out and make a nice review about it
- Sour diesel is allways a great and easy grow, there's no way a beginner could not see this till harvest, it a sticky, stinky, frosty gas and new rubber smell too her , I run here at least once a year for other patients as for myself, thank you HUMBOLDT SEEDS and you guys and girls strains are just unfathomable,dopest genetics and strains,the HUMBOLDT SEEDS, too you and your staff and family members, HAPPY HOLIDAYS TOO YOU ALL !!!
- Amherst Sour Diesel was one of the first seed packs that I purchased from HSO, along with Chemdawg, Pineapple Skunk and EmDog. ASD vegs like a bumper crop, the growth is uniform and consistent. The flower it produces is the nice sour pungent smell that almost reminds me of the first time smelling cannabis. I momed out my favorite and she put off a few good rooms, I've moved on to try other strains since but Amherst Sour Diesel is definitely one that I'll be throwing back in rotation when I have room. Great job HSO crew! Thanks!
- got this as a free seed from another site, It's still in early flowering but omg the smell is a thing of beauty as well as the crystals cover the buds. Will definitely be trying out more humboldt seeds
- Very healthy very vigorous growth,no wasted space between branches,and a flavor that leaves you wanting more. Amazing genetic
- High quality strain. Very easy growing plant, resistant to pest and disease. Can take all the nutes you can throw at her. Finished product is top notch, clear and uplifting, great for daytime use. All around great plant.
- Starting these for my next round. Hoping they come through as good as all the reviews.
- you will not be disappointed with this strain. strong flavor. great mellow buzz
- thank you HSO for being the best!
- Green crack 5 star strain. Great yield, super get stuff done smoke. I love hso, ordering more strains this time around for sure. Thanks hso for a great experience all around.
- Got 2 of these seeds as freebies from Seedsman at the beginning of the season and I have to say I was very impressed by this strain, extremely potent and resinous round buds with an amazing fuely flavor. The structure of this plant makes great yield a given if you top a lot and give it some support as the branches can reach pretty far making for a wide bush with nicely spaced buds that take light even pretty far down. Both plants came in at about 2m tall by 2.5m all around and yielded very nicely. I grew over 15 strains by many different breeders this outdoor season and the 3 HSO strains (Chocolate Mint OG, Lemon Kush Headband and Amherst Sour Diesel) most definitely came out on top, wish I had gotten more but at least now I know!
- Like this strain good high thc level and great flavour never grow this one but would love to try it these genetics of sour diesel
- Very Easy to work with for beginners.All the works already been done for you in the genetics of this Sour D ,as long as your climate is controlled and you watch your PH your Golden with this one for sure,thank you guys for the hook up
- This is strain for me.Strong,big yield,and unknown backround.
- I will order this strain because its strong backround of the unknown.Humbolt will be my only seedbank from now.
- Absolutely fantastic, love the smell & flavor.
- Perfect for night time and relaxing. Has a fruity yet diesel smell to them. Very fat dence kola when put into low stress training. Will definitely need trellis support for flowering. Buds becoming very heavy towards the end of flowering.
- New york loves this Strain. This Strain has Flooded the Market...
- Great plant buds and buzz and Taste yummie Would like grow this one too then wright nice revieuw and sent great awsome pictures
- Had amherst is my garden for 2 years now! Love it! Perfect evening high! The kolas on her are always dence and packed with trichomes.
- The best sour diesel i've ever had! Amherst S D is a winner!
- Got This bean through seedsupreme. It is currently about 40 days into flower, and it is looking amazing. My only regret is I didn't get more and raise an entire crop of this stuff. I have a good feeling that I will continue to grow this strain, I'm confident that it will be one of my favorites. From what I've read, this strain takes what is amazing about sour D and adds great potency and increases the length of the buzz. Can't wait to chop her down and cure her to perfection to truly enjoy this elite strain.
- Got one seed from Seedsman for free great strain
- one of the best for me,citrus,diesel love it 5/5
- Anybody looking for the real deal pungent gassy sour this 1 is for you.......so so gassy will get you in trouble..
Write a review for Amherst Sour Diesel
All of us breeders at Humboldt work hard to provide you with high-quality seeds and now we want to hear about YOUR experience as a customer. Don't be shy!