Bubba Kush 2.0
Bubba Kush 2.0 by Humboldt Seed Organization is an Indica-dominant feminized cannabis strain that displays all the potential of Bubba Kush in this improved version. If you buy Bubba Kush 2.0 cannabis seeds, you will obtain a high-yielding, fast-flowering cannabis hybrid that boasts several soothing properties. Read more
|Cross||Bubba x OG Kush|
|Suitable for||Indoors and outdoors|
|Indoor flowering||50-55 days|
|Indoor yield||450-500 g/m2|
|Outdoor harvest time||Early October|
|Outdoor yield||400-600 g/plant|
|Outdoor height||2-3 m|
Bubba Kush 2.0
Pushed to the limit genetics
Bubba Kush 2.0 is a cannabis seed whose parents are a clear reflection of its potential: Bubba Kush and OG Kush. It is an outstanding compact marijuana plant that requires daily monitoring in order to remove the leaves that might hinder the formation of its impressive buds brimming with resin and thus ensure maximum yields. It grows comfortably in small indoor spaces and in dry, warm, sunny, temperate and Mediterranean climates or in a greenhouse outdoors. Its short flowering period makes up for its sensitivity to mould.
A classy Indica
The ultimate effect of a cannabis legend
Bubba Kush 2.0 is a cannabis hybrid that has a fruity aroma and a flavour that expresses hints of earth, coffee and Kush. Its intense long-lasting effect is typically Indica, providing deep soothing feelings that will relax you completely. A must-have seed for high-quality Indica lovers.
Write a review for this strain
and win a €200.00 worth HSO seed collection!
Every two months, we will raffle off an awesome batch of seeds worth €200.00 among all customers who leave a review. Write yours now!
Customer reviews for Bubba Kush 2.0
- I very love this strains.. Smell awesome and super sticky ❤
- Amazing lady. Beautiful colour tones, sexy flavour nearly too much for the carbon filter. Would highly recommend.
- This is by far my all time favorite strain of Cannabis indica. A true mater piece of cannabis genetics, this plant inherits all of the golden traits from the original Bubba Kush and amplifies them by adding the notorious Californian OG Kush, the mother of all things kush! Take a hit of one of Bubba Kush 2.0's glistening flowers and instantly be immersed in its euphoric dankness, let it transport you through thick earthy, pine forests which have just been hit by rain, which gives the buds a little mossy note to it. The resinous bounties which are Bubba Kush 2.0 will relieve any pain or anxiety immediately when consumed, PTSD? Forget about it! This truly is a stand out strain in any arena, one which will be kept in my garden for ever. Humbodlt Seeds, thank you for giving life to this incredible strain, a real kush injection of euphoric relaxation and tranquility.
- The best strain i ve ever grown , dark green colour makes her invisible while grows
- Really nice smells and very nice production as well! All 3 of the 3 seeds look like they are going to be keepers.
- Love this strain so much I have gone back to it 3 times now lol, just can't do without the sweetness this baby brings sugar coated every time
- Bubba kush 2.0 is one of my top 2 plants Got. 3 pack of seeds over 2 years ago and gave away one the next 2 pop with 2 different pheno type one more like Thai og and the next is just beautiful haven’t lost it since and never would want to order a next pack just in case but the bubba phenotype is amazing about to harvest it again after 54 days of flowering outdoor and a beauty as always can’t wait to smoke her again and again also make some spactaclar eddies with its fruity flavours
- One of the best varieties that I ever grew! 20 years of experience! Thanks for the quality work!
- Bubba Kush is a legendary strain for good reason, and I honestly didnt think it could be made much better, but I was proven wrong by HSO! This 2.0 version of the legendary Bubba Kush is really just a better version overall, more bubba-ey and more kush-ey than the original. Absolutely dripping with resin, the fruity pebbles almost flavour and aroma is simply phenomenal and will leave you drooling initially before leaving a bit of dry mouth. This one can make you hungry, so be prepared for that and try to practice self control when you get to your favourite munchies otherwise you may just end up with a tummy ache. Really good strain for pain, and sleep makes the arthritis almost completely go away
- Got the seeds as a gift andgr ow 2 of the 3 they grow wonderful in Jamaica d make a perfect night time relaxing smoke after a long day fair the day i run out
- The hermies, Esmerelda, the hermies.
- Been growing for 10+ years & 50+ different strains have Been In cirkulation In my garden. Often grows the High-end seed banks connosieur genetics... This Bubba Kush 2.0 bean is a very vigorous, sturdy powerfull plant. A freebie Bubba Kush orig. promotion was given to me at Spannabis 2015 grew it out...Was my favourite bedtime smoke!!' But the yield somewhat lacked... The Bubba Kush 2.0 has the same structure, AS described by Humboldt, but a more fruity smell. Very resinous!! Easy to Grow, rather nute hungry. Pinched/fimmed/topped, though NOT required...Grows low & wide In weg...when shes 50-60 cm, she stops...and vegging further only makes her more beefy...NOT taller. When flipped she has a very minimal stretch, which i like cos it makes her cary her weight trouble free...even late flower. Easiest trim ever...Very High calyx/leaf ratio. Suddenly In the last week of flower....she "purpled" to a mouth-watering chocolate color, so HSO stating "BK2.0 finishes of In purple hues" is, again a testament to the very fine truthfull documentation of the seed in the HSO cataloque. All the old-skewl growers out there, clinging on to a favourite oldstyle cross...should really try these latest generations of seeds from HSO. State of the art genetics for sure, In the very Best meaning of the statement. Thank you for providing these well bred genetics.
- This strain turned out awesome! These genetics are far superior to most seed companies and breeders I've dealt with. I will do this one again and again as its so predictable and love water soluble carbs. Great job guys keep up the top notch genetics!!☝
- Good smoke, not conisour quality but good. Typical indica, but not the original bubba. Grows very easy. Recommended for beginners or those with low ceilings.
- Hey Folks I went and picked up Bubba Kush 2.0 .I started from seed then cloned the hell out of the 4 mothers. I had them under 24 hours of light till they went out .When they did go out they were slow to start but after 3 weeks of resting in mushroom dirt. They took off like a rocket I let them get hit by frost to turn them a real nice purple shade looks like you could just take a big old bite of it smells so good. Thanks for the good work keep it up
- Amazing sturdy strain! awesome taste and looks!
- Big yield for an Indica strain...
- The plant grew Fast with a high yield. I pressed half the flower into Rosin and the return was amazing I used Bud Factor-X to increase the oil production and this plant pushed out so much resin Bubba Kush 2.0 is a long lasting high , pain relieve " Pain no more!", Its Kushy, Kush, Kush Gooooood *****
- This strain is really amazing. Since the very first days the plants were full of leaves and very strong. The plants remained low and if you bend them you can keep them even lower but full of buds. It's true that you have to remove the bigger leaves to be sure the lower buds keep the right light. The smell is astonishing. A mix of orange, pomegranate and melon, with the buds full of white resin. Until now the best strain I ever had. Thanks HSO.
- Omg the bubba Kush is so much better and such bigger buds better taste even though the original bubba Kush is big this is the one for me now
- cheers the thank you for the compliments!!
Write a review for Bubba Kush 2.0
All of us breeders at Humboldt work hard to provide you with high-quality seeds and now we want to hear about YOUR experience as a customer. Don't be shy!