Lemon Juice Express Auto
Lemon Juice Express Auto by Humboldt Seed Organization is an Indica-dominant feminized autoflowering cannabis strain perfect for discovering a high-quality Auto. If you buy Lemon Juice Express Auto cannabis seeds, you will have the chance to grow a unique automatic strain that includes all the characteristic features of a premium Haze. Read more
|Genotype||80% Indica / 20% Sativa|
|Cross||Jack Herer x Haze Autoflowering|
|Suitable for||Indoors and outdoors|
|Comprehensive life cycle||65-70 days|
|Indoor yield||30-60 g/plant|
|Outdoor harvest time||Early April / Late October|
|Outdoor yield||30-80 g/plant|
|Outdoor height||0.5-1.2 m|
Lemon Juice Express Auto
The heart of a champion
All the traits of a great strain within an autoflowering
Lemon Juice Express Auto is a cannabis seed of specific and peculiar origins, as it comes from the legendary Jack Herer and a Haze Auto. It develops a beautiful plant, sometimes slender considering it is an autoflowering strain and gives off a pleasant citrus scent that comes mainly from its dense buds. This strain is much appreciated because of its flavour and aroma, as it makes you feel as though you were savouring a lemon sweet.
Genuine lemon flavour and aroma
A true delicacy for cannabis gourmets
Lemon Juice Express Auto has a pleasant flavour that stays true to the original with its dominating hints of lemon. The long-lasting intense effect is invigorating and lucid, obviously cerebral. An interesting option for cannabis connoisseurs.
Write a review for this strain
and win a €200.00 worth HSO seed collection!
Every two months, we will raffle off an awesome batch of seeds worth €200.00 among all customers who leave a review. Write yours now!
Customer reviews for Lemon Juice Express Auto
- Im on day 63 & she has 17 tops but no smell & no sign of trichs yet.
- This is Yummy! :) grown last year..
- no again here. follow-up as promised; It’s been a minute and you all might know the reason behind that. Mary affects your memory. This is a top 5 for a level 100 grower, the effort/result ratio is superb. The potency is higher than 13%. Taste is as described. Trichomes all over, insanr bag appeal with notes of black, wine, purple, red, gold, green, yellow and all under beautiful trichomes. Big. What more can I say.... sry for taking so long to get back, peace! ✌️
- So my Lemon Juice Express Auto is 5 ft tall. I was not expecting that but I’m more then impressed with this plant I love the profile she gives off not to mention the colors and the tarps on the bud so much contrast just looking at it and then add the smell as well it’s just a work of art I haven’t smoked yet but she’s on her Final weeks
- I’m only half way through but this auto is a monster. over 4 ft tall and still growing. The smell is like lemon pledge or pine-Sol very potent. I have enjoyed growing this plant and was very worried and the size but after reading up on it a bit I know it’s just a healthy Lemon Juice Express Auto. I’m super eager to see what the last 30 days will expose. This auto is full of character and loves life.
- Looks easy to over exceed the vendors described estimates in potency and yield. However, one out of three so far did not germ. At day 66 of 18/6 and looks to finish in time under LED. I’ve used LST, defoliated once early and once late. Accidentally snapped a whole branch off around week 3 but no bother, she didn’t even flinch. I used coco for the first time here. Does not like high feeds. (!!!!!!) Does prefer some additional N up until last two weeks or so, depends ur medium. I used coco with added CalMag in vege with almost every water (massive stalks) and in bloom less and less frequent. Looking back a 5-5-5 nute bottle + CalMag is probably sufficient for decent/good results with this. Start to finish. Careful with nutes in week 4-5 bloom. I believe it is possible to give a small push of an extra 100-150ppm when theres about 2-3 weeks left, more leaning towards 2 and squeeze out some more production before flush. They already purpling at 350-400ppm at this last 14-20 days, will be gorgeous after final flush. Flowers don’t look like much at first when they start appearing, but somehow they caught up to what I expected it to look like by now. The stretchyness during this phase was necceessary evetually to fill up! Looks dense. Will post follow-up if yield was anything below 60g. Shared 155w with a vegging plant all its life. The picture on the vendors description does not do this plant justice, but I have only this 1 to compare with so far. Hopefully it wasn’t a unicorn and the genetics are stable, because it’s been a pleasure to care for this hearty lady.
- I have grown several of these. The majority of the pheno's were large dark leaved plants. For auto's these can get very large. I have had several plants make over 1/2 lb. Large colas that are as big as water bottles. They love lST but do not top or stress them too much or they will start to flower early. The smell is of lemon cleaner like pledge or something of that nature. Out of the 6 I have grown they all were mostly the same except for one. I had one go what we call grinspoon on us (millions of tiny buds). Great plant and even better breeders. I swear Im not a homer, HSO puts the time in to deliver stabilized strains.
- Amazing Autos , as advertised
- Good strain got 4 oz's off 1 plant grown outdoors in ireland..my only critisism is that it was all small popcorn buds but it smells and tastes amazing..proper bushy plant had about 14 large side branchs aswell as the main cola and grew to nearly 5 ft and we have terrible weather here in ireland
- All of them germinated and they are still flowering now, smell is very good, i can't to wait to finish it, i want to smoke it now :D
- First time grower , very pleased with my first try at the blue dream auto, plants are amazing, all my seeds gave me unbelievabley good looken and tasting weed , just got some lemon juice now carnt wait ✌️, humboldt seeds is no 1
- Never grown any other seeds than Humboldt great seeds always germinated Been growing for 10 years now, just ordered 3 blue dream auto,3 lemon juice auto and 3 Bubba cheese auto,let's c how goes ,if you want reliable seeds then use Humboldt seeds ,chow for now
- Very positive high! Now my and my friends one of favorite auto strains!
- I am currently growing my third crop of these "Candy Treats". Very easy to grow and produces lots of tasty buds. If you want a truly great high do not let the trichomes turn amber. Harvest when all cloudy.
- Awesome Plant.. Great producer. sweet smelling Long lasting effects. Pleasurable. Once again Humbolt seeds has a winner. Autoflowering seeds are easy to grow and these seeds are never a disappointment. have never had a seed that didnt sprout or not do well from Humboldt. A++++++ everything.
- some of the strongest lemon flavor weed I've ever had and grows tall and Bushey and the bud smells pungent an sweet
Write a review for Lemon Juice Express Auto
All of us breeders at Humboldt work hard to provide you with high-quality seeds and now we want to hear about YOUR experience as a customer. Don't be shy!