Lemon Thai Kush
Lemon Thai Kush by Humboldt Seed Organization is a multi-featured Sativa-dominant feminized cannabis strain. If you buy Lemon Thai Kush cannabis seeds, you will discover a high-yielding, fast-flowering hybrid with Haze flavour and aroma. Read more
|Genotype||40% Indica / 60% Sativa|
|Cross||Haze x White Widow|
|Suitable for||Indoors and outdoors|
|Indoor flowering||60-65 days|
|Indoor yield||400-600 g/m2|
|Outdoor harvest time||Early October|
|Outdoor yield||2000-3000 g/plant|
|Outdoor height||2-4 m|
Lemon Thai Kush
A well finished hybrid
The splendour of the best genetics
Lemon Thai Kush is a cannabis seed that has fully reliable origins, as it comes from a Haze and a White Widow. Accessible to every grower, this marijuana plant yields huge buds that give off an intense fresh flowery scent. With an average resistance to moisture, it has inherited the resin production rates of White Widow and the complex flavour and aroma of Haze. This marijuana plant ensures a good crop indoors as well as outdoors in a temperate or Mediterranean climate.
Qualities that complement each other
A well structured combination
Complex and refreshing, the aroma of Lemon Thai Kush reminds of citrus, fresh flowers and cedar. The flavour is rich and intense, with hints of lemon, pine, pepper and exotic woods. The powerful long-lasting effect is slightly more cerebral than physical. A lovely surprise.
Write a review for this strain
and win a €200.00 worth HSO seed collection!
Every two months, we will raffle off an awesome batch of seeds worth €200.00 among all customers who leave a review. Write yours now!
Customer reviews for Lemon Thai Kush
- I grew this one last year and it was an All-Star winner. My hardcore home dogs could not believe this was outdoor
- I grew one single plant out. Kinda hit the jackpot I guess cause she turned out some fan favorite stuff. Very loud lemon pledge smell that needs to be contained.....cracking a jar makes everyone's heads turn. Really good vigor from the start. There was no stopping her, she just turns into a tree quick. I got a Sativa leaner that I had to wait 80 days before she was ready. Definitely worth the wait. Anyone I pass some flower to always comes back for more.
- Scary yield, good, good quality.
- Germogliati tutti in meno di 36h....partite sotto 400hps per 3 settimane...messe fuori a fine marzo,una in terra una in vaso 70l.in quanto a genetica molto stabili e ben selezionate.non ho effettuato nessuna potatura ne topino, le ho solamente piegate e devo dire che sono diventati dei veri e propri mostri! Hanno appena iniziato la fioritura e promettono molto bene!
- All seeds popped, beautiful strain, balanced effects, solid hybrid high, citrus and flowery aroma. Top notch
- My olde man grew this thistick when I was in high school in 1994. I was grade nine but had the best Cannabis. I’m excited to have it back ...
- Grew this for the sole purpose of making thai sticks. Worth EVERY second of time, and cent spent. 200+g dry in a greenhouse grow, 25 gal planter. NICE!!!!
- 368 grms dry weight and tasted lush will buy again
- well said i been with dna i thinking about your strains its like picking at my brain
- High quality genetics, the sativa characteristics will typically wait to show through near the end of the flowering cycle. Does best with light feeding, highly recommend for those seeking a well balanced hybrid.
- I got the seeds from Amsterdam. I am in love with LTK from the very first day she sprouted. She lives for freedom. Always faster than any other ladies in her habitat. Now she is in day 40. I have still not switched her to blooming. As much as I can feel from her attitude, she likes to have some 4 or 6 hours darkness in vegetative. I am planning to remain her in veg. about 60 days. She smells like the most epic cured mj. Leaves are glorious and beautiful. Would like to see them forever. She is in a 30 lt airpot and coco. in the first 25 days I didnt give her any fertilizer. She is fantastic. As long as you keep the pH of the water - with or without fertilizer- in 5.8, she will be like a dancing lady. Icant imagine how she will be in blooming and at the end of the story. Will write about her once again. Definitely grower friendly a beautiful plant. Love so much!
- One of the most fantastic smelling plants I've ever grown. Strong lemony fuel smell, by far my favorite in my garden.
- The Lemon thia kush helps me with my appetite, nausea, stomach cramps and other medical issues. The Lemon scent is perfect. She gets a little stretchy but let her go a full ten weeks and she will reward you with some huge colas.
- I grow this strain a wile back now but did not turn out how I would like would do it again coz it was probably my own fault as to Why Was not great lol
- Comincio con il dire che ho provato parecchi strain di HSO con risultati ottimi e leggendo i vari commenti nei forum internazionali ho notato un certo interesse in questo strain da parte di growers italiani e non. Ho così deciso di provarlo in outdoor, anche se parecchi colleghi me l'hanno sconsigliata per via del lungo periodo di fioritura. Dalle mie parti in questo periodo inizia a piovere e sale l'umidità, mi trovo in centro italia a proposito. Ho germinato 2 semi a inizio giugno e alla 4° settimana le ho toppate entrambe e le ho iniziate a legare (LST). La più grande sta in un vaso da 35 litri e la più piccola in un vaso da 18 litri, entrambe in balcone con un'esposizione solare ottima. La + grande beve 3lt di acqua/nutrienti al giorno ed è diventata un mostro, sviluppata in larghezza ha una circonferenza di 1 metro e passa. Ha qualcosa come una cinquantina di boccioli che si stanno iniziando a ingrandire, la crescita vegetativa è mostruosa non smette mai di crescere ed ho fatto una fatica,notevole per tenerle basse e discrete. Ora,sono in piena fioritura e spero abbiano smesso di crescere per dedicarsi alla maturazione dei boccioli. Non ama molti nutrienti e te lo fa capire molto bene. L'odore è magnifico di limone, pepe e spezie e appena avrò raccolto i frutti saprò dare un giudizio completo, ma già da adesso posso dire che la lemon thai must è sicuramente uno strain da provare, la recensione non sbaglia: cresce come un albero! Buon cultivo a tutti! Riccardo
Write a review for Lemon Thai Kush
All of us breeders at Humboldt work hard to provide you with high-quality seeds and now we want to hear about YOUR experience as a customer. Don't be shy!