OG Kush Auto
OG Kush Auto by Humboldt Seed Organization is an Indica-dominant feminized autoflowering cannabis strain and the automatic version of the iconic OG Kush. If you buy OG Kush Auto cannabis seeds, you will be able to grow a high-quality fast plant that stays true to the original version regardless of your experience. Read more
|Genotype||70% Indica / 30% Sativa|
|Cross||OG Kush x Ruderalis|
|Suitable for||Indoors and outdoors|
|Comprehensive life cycle||70-75 days|
|Indoor yield||20-45 g/plant|
|Outdoor harvest time||Early April / Late October|
|Outdoor yield||25-50 g/plant|
|Outdoor height||1-2 m|
OG Kush Auto
Added value: outstanding flavor and aroma
OG Kush Auto is an automatic cannabis seed of prestigious origins: an OG Kush and a Ruderalis. This mesmerizing small marijuana plant does well both indoors and outdoors provided the climate of the area is not very humid and yields compact buds coated in a fragrant resin. Be ready to fall into its clutches.
Paradise on Earth
A trilogy in itself
This autoflowering cannabis hybrid has an aroma with dominant hints of oil and citrus fruits and a flavor with notes of tropical fruit, lemon, cleaner, Diesel, and spices. The effect is typically Indica, inviting you to rest deeply and for a long time. Its tropical notes will pervade the room wherever it goes.
Write a review for this strain
and win a €200.00 worth HSO seed collection!
Every two months, we will raffle off an awesome batch of seeds worth €200.00 among all customers who leave a review. Write yours now!
Customer reviews for OG Kush Auto
- Smashed it with the packeges amazing quality gunna tell all my mates about the og kush auto 100% thanks
- Had high hopes for this beauty but broke my collar bone just as they started to flower , they were neglected for weeks and the damage was rough.. Brought them back some and they are devolving nicely ... Going to try again when i can get back to work and buy some more seeds. Theyre at day 53 from breaking soil. Grown in soil with gaia green and under the electric sky 180 v2 in a 2.5x2.5 tent
- I have almost finished my ogauto and it is by far the best strain I have grown tons of purple starting to come out and the smell is amazing
- Humboldt seed Collective is a group that really cares about its customers and its products . Working vigorously to satisfy both ends of the spectrum. Creating lifelong relationships and outstanding cultivations. A+ in my book
- Large yields, great smell, great bag appeal
- Massive plant. Big yield. Absolute rocket fuel high.
- Amazing seeds great value for money
- Hello friends. All right? I'm from São Paulo - Brazil and my brother-in-law lives in California. I always smoke KUSH. Then I discovered OG KUSH and now this Self-flower gift. Thank you for us, make us happy. hug from Brazil. Philip
- Just finished growing one of these outdoors on the South Coast of UK started early May and chopped down 18th July. Grew well and ended up just over 6ft tall in a 20litre areopot with lots of budding sites, didn't seem to like the windy conditions near me and suffered from some clawed leaves but we had some really good sun June and July with a bit of heatwave and flowers developed nicely. Ended up with 39g dried weight currently curing in the jar and a similar weight if not more of sugar leaf for the bubble bags. Smoked a few of the smaller buds and pleasantly surprised, sharp taste and potent long lasting high. https://anonimage.net/view/aJGPuQJrw
- Really positive high, great for smoking in a group. would recommend to people new to smoking as it's a very relaxing atmosphere. would smoke again!
- Hometown Favorite here. smooth, Great flavor. you can really smell the lemon in this beauty. and is flavored with that hint of pepper lots of resins visible on this plant.a great mellow ride. awesome for use in tincture. ( hehe They all are ) easy peasy growing . no troubles .Love the auto's.
- This is legit I love this stain and this site
Write a review for OG Kush Auto
All of us breeders at Humboldt work hard to provide you with high-quality seeds and now we want to hear about YOUR experience as a customer. Don't be shy!