Pineapple Skunk by Humboldt Seed Organization is a Sativa/Indica regular cannabis strain and a new all-round Skunk hybrid. If you buy Pineapple Skunk cannabis seeds, you will discover a high-yielding, fast-flowering, vigorous marijuana plant that has been successfully stabilized. Read more
|Genotype||80% Indica / 20% Sativa|
|Cross||Skunk x Skunk|
|Suitable for||Indoors and outdoors|
|Indoor flowering||50-55 days|
|Indoor yield||400-600 g/m2|
|Outdoor harvest time||Early October|
|Outdoor yield||1000-3000 g/plant|
|Outdoor height||1-3 m|
A stable cross
A strain built on solid foundations
The origins of Pineapple Skunk have more than proven their personality: Big Bud and a selection of Skunks. This elegant aromatic plant that does particularly well in SOG and SCROG and requires just growth control when cultivated indoors. Outdoors, it responds best to temperate and Mediterranean climates as well as to the comfort of the greenhouse. Remember to use an anti-odour system if you want your plants to go unnoticed indoors.
Each element in the right proportion
Pineapple Skunk has a telltale aroma of lemon, Skunk and fresh flowers. The flavour offers clear notes of ripe fruit, pine, lemon, Skunk and slightly hot spices. The powerful long-lasting effect is physically and cerebrally balanced. A Skunk hybrid worth discovering.
Write a review for this strain
and win a €200.00 worth HSO seed collection!
Every two months, we will raffle off an awesome batch of seeds worth €200.00 among all customers who leave a review. Write yours now!
Customer reviews for Pineapple Skunk
- Espero trazer as seeds HSO para o Brasil e ser o pioneiro em minha região a produzir ganja de altíssimas qualidades e fazer cruzas COM cepas Brasileiras Sativas do nordeste e gerar novas strains aqui no Brasil tem umas Sativas top.
- HSO is absolutely the best we've grown from seed. They'll always have a place in our garden.
- Great strain seems to be big bud/Skunk#1 heavy crystals production smooth taste,Old Skool Dank
- Nice flavours and looking buds to can't wait to do it again
- She was so slow at first but then wow!!! She took off like a bullet..awsome build, fast growth and high that smell...in flowering she again took a minute to get situated but about week 3 again she picked up speed and started building flowers everywhere. Size matters and she knew it . At the end we decided to wait an extra few days and we learned with the right thing was a good flush to really inhance her beautiful colors and terpinator took that smell to unheard of night a. So she earned her place as a perminate Peice to our garden and that's not an easy task.
- Where to start, this variety loves to be topped and trained an will reward the cultivator with insaine yeilds in a insainly short amount of time. Top that off with great ease of cultivation, an ultra sweet/sharp lip smacking fragrance/flavour that'll have you dipping back in the jar untill its all gone! leaving you kicking yourself for not growing more.. Individuals are remarkably identical with only small differences in fragrance. Look out for what i call the true Pineapple skunk! which has an unmistakable fresh cut pineapple funk that is truely delicious. The effect is a glorious mix of buoyant creativaty with smaller dose's, to a phantom freight train pinning you to soft furnishings while your reaching for the snacks. Great flavour & yeild at a great price. Buy it, Grow it, Love it Peace
Write a review for Pineapple Skunk
All of us breeders at Humboldt work hard to provide you with high-quality seeds and now we want to hear about YOUR experience as a customer. Don't be shy!