San Bacio Gelato
San Bacio Gelato by Humboldt Seed Organization is the renewal of one of the most iconic and celebrated strains in the California and now global cannabis market. The famous, highly-guarded and uncirculated elite clone Bacio Gelato x 3 Kings Blueberry Headband. Read more
|Genotype||75% Indica / 25% Sativa|
|Cross||Bacio Gelato x 3 Kings BHB|
|Suitable for||Indoors and outdoors|
|Indoor flowering||60-67 days|
|Indoor yield||450-550 g/m2|
|Outdoor harvest time||Mid-October|
|Outdoor yield||3000-4000 g/plant|
|Outdoor height||3-4 m|
San Bacio Gelato
A must-have California icon
From a legendary breeder in the California cannabis industry
San Bacio Gelato boasts a hardy and vigorous vegetative growth while maintaining a more compact structure supported by Indica-dominant fan leaves. Strong and prominent lateral branching creates very even bud development. Dense bud formation results in great flower production into secondary and third layers of canopy. Plants are highly resinous during the final weeks of the flowering period. The extremely complex terpene profile is expressed by sharp berry tones with cinnamon and spicy black pepper, accompanied by lemon peel and earthy pinewood undernotes. An absolute must for any collection from one of the most legendary breeders in the California cannabis industry.
A strain full of life
Versatile, strong and homogeneous
Highly active and dense growth supported by aggressive lateral branching. Stronger feeding regimes are recommended though the plant is modest in the consumption of nitrogen to maintain its dark green expression. Great for both arid and humid climates thanks to high climatic versatility. Plants don't need an overwhelming amount of support but at least one layer of trellis is recommended to assist in final budding stages. Manicuring fan leaves from primary layers of the canopy will create deeper light penetration. Encouraged for the 1st, 3rd and 6th week of the flowering period. Minimal pruning in secondary and third layers of the canopy is necessary as bud sites maintain substantial development to the bottom of the stem. 6-9 plants per sq. meter are recommended to maximize canopy space. Outdoors, single cage support is sufficient though thinning of fan leaves is required for better penetration of light in later flowering stages.
Write a review for this strain
and win a €200.00 worth HSO seed collection!
Every two months, we will raffle off an awesome batch of seeds worth €200.00 among all customers who leave a review. Write yours now!
Customer reviews for San Bacio Gelato
- Currently at week 4. Have to say, this is not beginner strain, and I think moderate skill will also have trouble growing this too. Very pH sensitive, as seen with the other sherb’s collab “The New” . You either go hydro or organic soil to know exactly the pH going in. I struggle here and there but it turns out alright. Having a genetic bonus where one node has 3 branches, lol. My advice is get some grow under your belt before trying this one.
- Got my girls germinating
- I am DYING to get my hands on these, going to be sooner than later!
- Just received my first order of seeds. Fast shipping. Great customer service.
- Ottima genetica grande resa ottima resistenza
- My friend has this strain, and wow. That's all I can say is wow. I'm ordering it for myself very soon! What a smell and look to her. Gorgeous. #canada
- Iam looking forward to owning this wonderful strain someday and more exclusive strain to come
Write a review for San Bacio Gelato
All of us breeders at Humboldt work hard to provide you with high-quality seeds and now we want to hear about YOUR experience as a customer. Don't be shy!