Sour Diesel Auto
Sour Diesel Auto by Humboldt Seed Organization is a Sativa-dominant feminized autoflowering cannabis strain perfect for discovering the auto version of its renowned predecessor. If you buy Sour Diesel Auto cannabis seeds, you will be able to grow a wonderful American strain in autoflowering form. Read more
|Genotype||30% Indica / 70% Sativa|
|Cross||Sour Diesel#2 x Ruderalis|
|Suitable for||Indoors and outdoors|
|Comprehensive life cycle||70-75 days|
|Indoor yield||25-60 g/plant|
|Outdoor harvest time||Early April / Late October|
|Outdoor yield||35-70 g/plant|
|Outdoor height||1-1.5 m|
Sour Diesel Auto
All the potential of Sour Diesel within an auto
Sour Diesel Auto is an automatic cannabis seed that needs no introduction given the fame and reputation of its parents Sour Diesel and Ruderalis. The result is an outstanding marijuana plant that is really easy to grow and that will reward your work with delicious dense buds. It does well both indoors and outdoors without taking up much space.
Diesel lovers will appreciate it
This auto cannabis hybrid emits a mild, pleasant aroma of citrus fruit and exotic wood. The flavor expresses dominant notes of Diesel and sour fruit. Despite its Ruderalis content, the Sativa side dominates, providing a cerebral, clear, powerful, long-lasting effect. Cannabis connoisseurs will certainly know how to appreciate this American cannabis seed.
Write a review for this strain
and win a €200.00 worth HSO seed collection!
Every two months, we will raffle off an awesome batch of seeds worth €200.00 among all customers who leave a review. Write yours now!
Customer reviews for Sour Diesel Auto
- that was happy new year.
- Great strain love the taste of the sour can’t wait to buy an grow again
- Well, she show female at 3rd week, it’s been a month and sees 3 feet tall, should of topped her, very spacey, thought she would be short, but she’s a sativa dom , hope she top stretching.nice girl though.
- This strain is one of the best so far I’ve smoked I give it 2 thumbs up
- Have 2 that are about 6 weeks into flower and have the prettiest and longest clear hairs I have ever seen. Will always have at least 2 of these in a pot at all times
- I grew this strain twice separately. Each time they were identical. Great genetics. Super icey, the frost was real . The smell was like a bag of sour patch kids. Incredible to smell so similar. Just pure fire each time. The high was awesome. Sativa all day, cleaned the ducts with a toothbrush kinda energy. Recommended over and over, can't wait to grow more as this is my go to now. Sativa lovers paradise!
- La foto parla da sola! ;-)
- Always fun to grow! Humboldt does genetics proper! i love all of these strains! Sour Diesel was stinky and beautiful after only 100 days from seed!
- What a great Strain...Grown indoor, under custom Led's, FoxFarm Neuts, Stayed short and compact, with dense buds, and what an incredible scent she puts off....Cant wait to go again,,,,Thanks Humboldt....You Guys are great....
- Love this strain. Easy to grow and fast growing plant which packs some awesome bud
- Need not define .just nurture
- I made mistake when seeding it so only 1/3 got flowered. But the plant is so nice, buds are really hard & heavy and it flowered as predicted. This seed bank is the best I tried. By far. Plant stayed very low so be careful for mist it can probably get some problems if not cured with respect to low profile and very compact structure. Definitely will try again and will order more seeds of this for my balcony places because the one I got was really small ruderalis stuff. Smell is very rich and nice, taste good and effect is quite high even for auto and not completely dry buds.
- Great Strain Compared to other Auto Diesels.
- Eight weeks old and absolutely beautiful and very smelly
- First off, the packaging is cool but boy oh boy I hate broken glass in my house... I tried scraping out the hot glue holding the glass tube into the wood packaging and broke the glass everywhere. Seeds too. So as im picking seeds and glass off my floor I'm pretty annoyed. But... All the seeds germinated! Easy as pie, 24 hours in a tamp paper towel was what they wanted. Placed them in 3 gallon smart pots with fox farm ocean forest soil and they did great. They did fine with the 84 degree Fahrenheit temps in my tiny 2x2x4 foot tent powered by 2 300watt leds. They grew to a reasonable size after sog. Large bushy plants when trained and with decent lights. Fox farm trio was all I used and properly phed water. Harvest was okay, a little over an ounce a plant. Probably due to cramped spaces and not enough light penetration, they could do great under hps but I can't use such a light in cramped spaces. During the cure the buds went through many stages of highness. First 2 weeks of the cure were a speedy fast pasted high. Next few weeks was an overwhelming heavy feeling and depth. I left it for 5 more weeks and came back and was finally happy with the smoke. Just a happy light feeling of energy. No real mind stone just clean energy and a lifted mood. Packaging is the only reason 4 stars
- This is very very good strain that i have ever seen, they all germinated 4-5 days, and now they are flowering, nice bud! respect for humboltd
- 4 of 5 seeds from pack made it.Personally during first grow with multiple strains i have found this one to be most responsive for any training and paid back with fantastic rapid growth. Highly recommended strain.
- La sour diesel ti lesiona in maniera permanente il cervello
- Just arrived one of this strain, 5 tale. It comes in a very well crafted little piece of wood with quality engrave on it. First class packing if U ask me. So when it grown up i will write one testreview of the final result of taste/plant lifecycle/and so on. At the very latest in aug or sep. Happy plant grow for everyone.
- Nice website, fast and discreet shipping and great customer service through emails, so feel free to ask these guys anything! And when it comes to the strain itself, again very pleased with the outcome. Nice plant with great buds that fill up most of the stem by the time it reaches it's end. Great smell and lots of resin, so really can't complain.
- Love the website easy too use
Write a review for Sour Diesel Auto
All of us breeders at Humboldt work hard to provide you with high-quality seeds and now we want to hear about YOUR experience as a customer. Don't be shy!