UK Cheese Auto
UK Cheese Auto by Humboldt Seed Organization is the autoflowering version of the Original Cheese. If you buy UK Cheese Auto cannabis seeds, you will be able to grow a slightly Indica-dominant feminized marijuana plant that will delight those looking for a fast-flowering cannabis strain with the characteristic traits of the Original Cheese. Read more
|Genotype||75% Indica / 25% Sativa|
|Cross||UK Cheese x Ruderalis|
|Suitable for||Indoors and outdoors|
|Comprehensive life cycle||60-65 days|
|Indoor yield||25-45 g/plant|
|Outdoor harvest time||Early April / October|
|Outdoor yield||30-60 g/plant|
|Outdoor height||0.75-1 m|
UK Cheese Auto
Harmony and yield
A hybrid that stays true to its origins
UK Cheese Auto is a successful replica of the parents Critical + Auto and Cheese. The intense mature cheese aroma of the mother has been accurately fixed, the use of anti-odor filters being necessary. It is a marijuana plant that yields plenty of dense buds brimming with top-quality resin. Just like any other autoflowering cannabis seed, it is a great choice for small indoor spaces.
A well-rendered classic aroma
A world of organoleptic sensations
UK Cheese Auto is a marijuana plant that encapsulates fan aromas and an extremely strong flavor of blue cheese. The effect is balanced and powerful, taking you to a state of intense body relaxation. An autoflowering cannabis hybrid that faithfully reflects the exceptional qualities of its predecessor.
Write a review for this strain
and win a €200.00 worth HSO seed collection!
Every two months, we will raffle off an awesome batch of seeds worth €200.00 among all customers who leave a review. Write yours now!
Customer reviews for UK Cheese Auto
- Fantastic strain big bud off it and amazing smell. Also the smoke was very good also found it quite hearty plant
- This strain lives up to its name ..smells and tastes strong musky and instantly recognisable , favourite for me . Love this plant
- Presentation of the seeds is the best I've ever seen, really good quality. Definitely be coming back
- Put this seed in a soil/perlite mix started in a 4" pot, totally forgot about her left on the balcony. Remembered after three weeks and started to feed every third day and watered every other day, Only grew to 7inch because by the third week she was flowering so I left her in the 4" pot not expecting much now. Long story short she grew for 85 days and was filled from the bottom of the stem to the top with beautiful smelly bud. I've grown big before a few times so I've seen quality buds. This little baby was no exception. Hung for a week and cured for 4 weeks had 9 grams of knock out weed. This was loud no kidding. Wanted to add I was bringing her in at night and placing under a 125w CFL for about 9 hours to make up 20hrs light.
- I grew the UK cheese Auto , which has the flavor and small that is so sued after, from the original exodus cheese. Robust medium size plant, the tallest reach around 4 foot while the smallest 2-3 foot. Has a very high bud to leaf ratio , with a very tight compact little nods. It never stop from throwing with pistil if you provide her with enough light. The specimen i grew indoor went for a massive 90+ grams of yield while the outdoor one had a sightlier shorter flowering time due to the lower photo period. Expect 7-12 days longer flowering inside under 18 hours light cycle. Very resistant to powdery mildew and spider mites. A very thirsty plant that will not care if over watered , this makes it a perfect candidate for beginners and commercial growers. It is the only place where i would buy UK cheese seeds, Humboltd seed Organisation is a true master in creating the perfect autoflowering version of the fan favorite , UK Cheese.
- Rlly good strain with hide buds and great resin power... Racommended to everyone
- Finished a grow and am exceptionally happy with the results. First I grew in a 100%Perlite Hempy grow. Second used a Perfect Sun Mini LED 24hrs from start to finish. Harvested at 79days from sprouting. Dried for 7 days, and cured for 6weeks. Now at 3months since harvest and the smoke has continued to improve. Beautiful aroma of light cheese, great lite cheese taste. Yield was 59grams indoors in a 2x2 tent. I'm ordering another three seeds today.
- Best seeds
- Received the uk cheese auto as a gift to try. I must admit i was skeptical as my past relation with autos has not been anything to boast about. [low yield small plants ]. Humboldt seed organization has both impressed me and made me believe in their products. my uk cheese auto is a nice size yielding well. the aroma , size, and crystal covered buds are making me drool with anticipation. [a week or so from harvest]. cannot wait to try them, but already know from the looks and smell that it is going to be awesome. i would like to both thank you and tip my hat in respect to Humboldt seed organization, for such a fine product. you have given me an auto i can believe in, and want to purchase more of. i look forward to trying your other products too. keep up the dam fine job and work. respectfully, james.
- I have x3 of these autos, currently at day 73. All 3 are very sizeable, 2 of them are 4 foot tall. The smaller 1 is more indica in stature and is 2 weeks ahead of the taller two. They are in 60ltr tubs with soil mix. Rain watered and only bloom nutes after 3rd week flower. I think the larger pots has made these so big, biggest autos I’ve ever grown. They smell of cheese definitely! I’d say more of a 90-100 day strain, but they maybe finish faster in smaller pots. As for yield, not sure yet. But judging what’s their now, these plants look more like photoperiod blooms. Iv used many Dutch , Swiss breeders in past. First time using Humboldt products and I’m really impressed,
- Nice strain is defo a cheesy one easy to grow for newbies greet strain to grow was a pleasure got about 85g off it dry so bonus will b doing again shortly
- Very nice. * Yield about 55 - 60 g dry from one autoflower; That's pretty good. (HSP please correct and add Ruderalist to the Sativa / Indica ratio) * Starting with headhigh, euphoria and apparent increased cognitive acuity without "racing thoughts". After about 30 minutes this makes you feel very relaxed, almost couchlocked, but so that one can decide whether to be high or stoned. (If that makes sense). It also relaxes muscles and makes pains more tolerable. * Good for recreational use, day or night. Good to relax muscles in case of aches and pains. Good to relax in case of moderate anxiety.Good to go back to sleep after PTSD nightmare... A real autoflower cuties. B.t.w. mine smelled much more cacao than cheese or poop-like. ;) Mild to smoke. One of the better autoflowers without a doubt. (HSO, don't forget to add Ruderalis in your description). :)
- Easy to grow even for novices. Don't drown it, feed it reasonably well, and you'll have great plants to fill empty spaces between your photoperiod ones. I'll write one more review when completed. So, why no 5 stars for this "Autoflower"? Because HSO writes this is a Sativa / Indica hhybrid, which it is, but then forgets to tell that there's Ruderalis in it too. Would be the first Autoflower without Ruderalis that I have ever heard of, so why doesn't HSO correct this little mistake, now that I made them aware of it. ;) It's important that HSO continues with solid user - customer information.
- Very nice to say the least, a very easy & fast to grow super stinky bit of green at the end product , I’m pleased , just like the cheese that I used to get from the midlands brings back memories and loses some at the same time ahaha . You won’t be let down
- Very surprised at this plant....as wide as tall and being harvested in 2 stages. First stage down day 68 and about 4 oz. Second stage (lower buds) maturing slower but expect another 2 oz+. Buds very firm and coloring nicely at the end. Definitely with cheesy overtones in smell. Easy to grow and nicely greasy/sticky. A very nice surprise!
- Was extremely happy with the U.K. Cheese Auto
- What an excellent strain this is. Gives everything you'd expect a cheese seed to give. Super smelly, easy to grow, full of sticky resin and a very fast finisher. These genetics are amazing. You certainly won't be disappointed there worth every penny. Humboldt U.K. Cheese auto will always have a place in my grow room
- Lots of potential in this Lil Auto ,she's a very fast finisher that produces lots of frosty Bud's in a very short time...if your a Fan of UK's Cheese like I am your going to love this Version by Humboldt..
Write a review for UK Cheese Auto
All of us breeders at Humboldt work hard to provide you with high-quality seeds and now we want to hear about YOUR experience as a customer. Don't be shy!