Trainwreck by Humboldt Seed Organization is a Sativa-dominant regular cannabis strain with remarkable production and a devastating effect. If you buy Trainwreck cannabis seeds, you will be able to complement your garden with a hybrid aimed at thrill seekers. Read more
|Genotype||40% Indica / 60% Sativa|
|Suitable for||Indoors and outdoors|
|Indoor flowering||58-63 days|
|Indoor yield||400-600 g/m2|
|Outdoor harvest time||Early October|
|Outdoor yield||1000-2000 g/plant|
|Outdoor height||1-3 m|
Born in Humboldt County
A thoroughbred with certificate of origin
The birthplace of Trainwreck has been accurately identified, it comes directly from an elite clone that was obtained from different Sativas and that was then kept in Arcata, Humboldt Bay, California. This vigorous marijuana plant stands out immediately because of its genetics, which results in a remarkable production of large compact buds covered in a coat of glistening resin. Stretching vigorously, it is advisable to control its growth indoors. Outdoors, it enjoys temperate, warm, dry and Mediterranean climates as well as the greenhouse. A must have in the garden of every Sativa connoisseur.
As if crushed by a train
The aroma of Trainwreck is a blend of spicy Kush, cedar and sour fruit while the flavour has hints of citrus, oil, exotic woods and spices. The powerful effect is clearly narcotic at first evolving then into a long-lasting body effect. A powerful hybrid for the enjoyment of all.
Write a review for this strain
and win a €200.00 worth HSO seed collection!
Every two months, we will raffle off an awesome batch of seeds worth €200.00 among all customers who leave a review. Write yours now!
Customer reviews for Trainwreck
- Handsdown strongest strain ive grown
- Humboldt is the best seeeds
- This is an overall nice cash crop, for the not as hardened smokers. Very earthy smell and wonderfull taste. Would say this is a perfect beginner plant, if growing organic. Did a few grows with Biobizz nutrients and got rewarded so well. Dont hold back on flowering fertilizers and keep the molasses flowing and one will harvest in abundance. My previous favourite, until i met HSO OG Kush
- Hi you all IAM looking forward to my first grow after several years off unable to continue,my sea of green put to rest .so I look forward to good g genetics thanks.
- recieved 10 of these as freebies , and wow am i glad i popped em. super huge producer with amazing quality resin for bubble <3
- Classic NorCal flavor, great vigor and pest resistance, and that head!
- The Train Wreck came out Incredible!!! Very frosty and Very tasty ,it wasn't tested but had to be in the mid 20% percent THC range ,had more of a Sativa type High with every Hit giving you a nice head rush that mellows out to Couch Lock if not careful.. Definitely a must cave from Humboldt!!!! Can't wait till next Season
Write a review for Trainwreck
All of us breeders at Humboldt work hard to provide you with high-quality seeds and now we want to hear about YOUR experience as a customer. Don't be shy!